CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will get it today.  There is no reason for them to delay it further.  Any delay means they are contemplating to add more people to pass.

We will get it today.  There is no reason for them to delay it further.  Any delay means they are contemplating to add more people to pass.

Next week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Looks like it has been 2 weeks after Land Surveyor exams have been released. unfortunately they were released on 12/7/17.  :(  I'm giving them a cushion and saying we should get notified on 12/22/17. 

In 2015, test date was 10/30, results released 12/15, 46 days after the test. In 2016, test date was 10/28, results released 12/15, 48 days after the test. It could be today if they go with 48 days after the test, or they could be using 12/15 as the release date. All I’m waiting on is Survey!!!  I think the national test takers lucked out this year because they didn’t have to wait for the state for get their results like us poor souls.  

last spring Land Surveys results were release May 12 and Civil Seismic and Surveying were released May 25 which also happened to be the same day as NCEES results being released. 

Results will be \nNext week if all goes good!

last spring Land Surveys results were release May 12 and Civil Seismic and Surveying were released May 25 which also happened to be the same day as NCEES results being released. 

Results will be \nNext week if all goes good!
Nobody has any idea. This is the first round since exams were decoupled, it could be another month for all we know 

Nobody has any idea. This is the first round since exams were decoupled, it could be another month for all we know
Historically Civil specific have been 2 weeks after Land Surveyors. I'm sticking with 12/22/17. Hopefully the person that releases the results isn't taking tooooo much time off for the holidays!

Historically Civil specific have been 2 weeks after Land Surveyors. I'm sticking with 12/22/17. Hopefully the person that releases the results isn't taking tooooo much time off for the holidays!
Sure, and "on average" the results have been released in September so guess we gotta wait until then.

Means nothing. 

April 2017 Exams:

• May 4 post saying Professional Geologist exam results available, other State exams in "the coming weeks."
  • May 12 post saying PLS exam results available, other State exams in "the coming weeks."
  • Seismic/Surveying reportedly released on May 25 but no further updates on Facebook.
October 2016 Exams:

• Dec 9 post says NCEES results available.
  • Dec 15 post saying they released the results to candidates and that State exams would be released Dec 16.
  • Dec 16 post saying all exam results except for Traffic Exam have been released.

They used to say.. thank you for your continued patience. I suppose.. not any more🤓

Back