CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g1335585073191155396.jpg

Coming on here gives me more anxiety about the wait. lol

If they wait til next week, the board will be the Grinch that stole Christmas for everyone that doesn't pass.

Just tell us already! 

also only 2 more replies and we are #1 exporter of spam in OCT 2017
I created this thread! I wouldn't expect it will be active like this time..this reflect how many people waiting this results and how much important those exams are! this mave will expand more and more untill the date of release.

I am proud that I creat this thread! however, this thread is a practical example of how engineers can creat their own environment contact and decision making through media in same time can send messages to howm it may concern.

Board is not answering calls.. results will be before New Years Eve. All I am saying.. anything can happen 🤡

Maybe they will wait till March 1st so we have one month to schedule our next quarterly exam.

Lets just pretend we never took the test

Maybe they will wait till March 1st so we have one month to schedule our next quarterly exam.

Lets just pretend we never took the test
I pretended for a few days then made the mistake of checking their website then coming here.

Now I'm anxious again.

after 5pm today I will again pretend I never took the test to spare my sanity!!!!

tenor.gif

Do they normally send out a 24 hr notice that the result is coming? or they just send out the 2 emails directly, one for password, one for the results?

after 5pm today I will again pretend I never took the test to spare my sanity!!!!

tenor.gif
if you're making a reference to twin peaks, then you haven't had your sanity since watching it. nothing for you to spare.

Back