CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had given up on getting results today, but now I am reinvigorated!!! I hope my F5 button survives this night.

FYI the password should be the same one from your previous attempts. 

tenor.gif

I know the size of the image will probably make it look like I'm trolling, but it literally wouldn't let me upload anything over 22 kb, did I reach a limit or something on uploading?

notice2.jpg

Hes not Lying!!! I got it at 4:26 but found it in my spam folder just now

CA Board staff are enjoying live--watching our comments here and laughing while drinking red wine and getting ready for their long weekend. 

curious do you guys have gmail? Mine is going to a yahoo email account

Yayyyyy.. check your SPAM folder dudes.. Just saw this:

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]BPELSG_Exam_Info, BPELS@DCA[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(85, 85, 85)]<[/COLOR][email protected]>

4:22 PM (32 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]to [/COLOR]me
cleardot.gif

Identification Number: XXXXXX

You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours.

Your assigned identification (ID) number (printed above) will serve as your password to open your exam results. Any correspondence to the Board should include this ID number.

Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Board via phone, email, and mail- http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml.  We ask that you wait at least 72 hours before calling the Board.

Sincerely,

The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Do not reply to this message as this mailbox is not monitored.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use, or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back