CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do they determine license numbers? It's not alphabetical... is it by date/time you finish your final exam or something?

Also, it looks like even though the exam results are decoupled from NCEES, they still release the results on the same day as the PE exam. So Thursday, December 8th around 4pm to 6pm is my best guess. Sounds about right?

How do they determine license numbers? It's not alphabetical... is it by date/time you finish your final exam or something?

Also, it looks like even though the exam results are decoupled from NCEES, they still release the results on the same day as the PE exam. So Thursday, December 8th around 4pm to 6pm is my best guess. Sounds about right?
April results December 8th?  :p  

Ha... there wasn't an October thread yet! 

Anyways, I'm still wondering how they assign license numbers? Any ideas?
Just guessing.... but, I thought maybe they take the examinees that passed and then issue the next available license numbers in order of the examinees CA ID number (if they even have those any more?) or the NCEES ID number. 

Just guessing.... but, I thought maybe they take the examinees that passed and then issue the next available license numbers in order of the examinees CA ID number (if they even have those any more?) or the NCEES ID number. 
aw, i came here thinking you were sassing. then you weren't. then i scrolled up.  :thumbs:

Looks like CA national results are out today! Board says state specific are not yet available. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back