CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets go Cali. Results may come out today, I praying they will... 

God bless us all.  :mellow:

I spoke to BPELS today. Was informed results should be out on Friday or after memorial day.
look at the advice every state has given those who call. they all say two weeks or some long period of time. Then the results are released within a day. so I'm thinking it will be today  

I am being very optimistic. I believe the board wants to release them as bad as we want them. Stay tune...... 

My guess today latest tomorrow. 

God bless 

Hey guys. I asked the "Licensing Manager" for BPELS and he told me it would be mid this week and an announcement would come out on social media today.

Hey guys. I asked the "Licensing Manager" for BPELS and he told me it would be mid this week and an announcement would come out on social media today.
Cool. How do you talk to these people? Anyway thanks!

Thank you sir. Now I can have a productive day at work today.

Anthony

I emailed a lady from the board that I talked to in the past but she was out on vacation and she forward the email to the licensing manager. I would give you his name but I don't want him to be bombarded with emails and stop responding to me. He has been good and being details in his emails. Other people I guess just support staff say the results will be released in weeks but I think that is the response they have been told to tell people so they can stop asking.

I am seeing some activity in FB from California board with random trivia questions...  At least they are working?

I am seeing some activity in FB from California board with random trivia questions...  At least they are working?
"Working."

I bet it went like this.  "Hey guys, if we keep posting trivia questions, maybe all of the licensee applicants will forget about their PE/seismic/surveying results and leave us alone for a few days!"  

Per the maps,California released the results on day 41 last year. If we go by that, Day 41 would be Thursday of this week.

The password email for the state exams went out at 9:35am for the 2015 April cycle. Highly doubt it'll be today.

Anthony

The password email for the state exams went out at 9:35am for the 2015 April cycle. Highly doubt it'll be today.

Anthony
Just checked my email and on Dec 15 2015 the password email went out for fall 2015 exams at 3:58 PM, with results email received at 5:53 PM

Back