Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pretty terrible, actually.  We had to toss the cooked corned beef in the freezer while I was defrosting the fridge, and then thaw again, so it's got the texture of a Michelin Run-Flat tire.
OH NO.  I had some corned beef that I had to throw in the freezer after cooking, but it was point cut, so I think the extra fat 'saved' it from any freezer burn (but it was only in there for a couple of days).  Right now I've got a huge sealed piece that I am thawing out to, hopefully, cook for Wednesday or Thursday.

leftover tomato soup, 2 slices of Peter Reinhart's super sprout bread (it's good but a bit dense. goes with the soup tho) 

3 people arguing over who gets to have taco leftovers from dinner last night.  Everyone gets some just smaller portions and need to eat something else too,

Microwaved grilled chicken strips turned into makeshift tacos.

PB - No J
betty-faint.gif

Leftover pizza down here

It's gonna be turkey and ham sandwiches on homemade sourdough, with the following fixin's: mustard, avocado mayo, lettuce, red onion, pickles. Might throw some garlic hummus on there too... And maybe some avocado. Apple on the side.

leftover broccoli, leftover chicken, a banana I should have frozen for banana bread, and some BBQ chips 

Back