Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best.  Chips.  Ever. (Along with the original VooDoo chips.)
70865853-9cf6-4828-88cd-c2e5ca534b1b_7a1df350-c9f9-489d-8955-402fe823b315_1100x.png

Here's to all you suckas in "healthy" states

Jesus Christ, I feel so ashamed, I went to Whole Foods and got a salad, I think they put tofu on it? instead of chicken?  I feel like I need to cleanse?

But crap, there are some cute ladies in that store, going to go back and see if I can find a sugar momma tomorrow!

It's about to be stuffed salmon with a rice and veggie side + an apple.

Trader Joe's mispacked Bleu cheese in organic feta cheese containers, which was I was using for this recipe! Luckily it's an acceptable swap in my household. But I was confused when I first opened the contianer - I thought it might have been moldy! Then I tasted it and it turned out it was definitely mispackaged Bleu cheese!

Last of the "puppy chow" - ground beef, peas, carrots, corn, and tomatoes with some sour cream and hot sauce.  So glad it's gone now.

Last of the "puppy chow" - ground beef, peas, carrots, corn, and tomatoes with some sour cream and hot sauce.  So glad it's gone now.
I know puppy chow as something completely different, involving Chex, melted chocolate, and powdered sugar.

I know puppy chow as something completely different, involving Chex, melted chocolate, and powdered sugar.
Yessssssssssssss! One of the first treats my wife made for me while we were dating.

Now I want some.

Thai fried rice with chicken (homemade).

Pulled pork (I smoked it over the weekend), orange.

Chicken breast, apple.

Some birdseye blend from the freezer section that I'll never buy again. And beef hot dogs. Wanted something quick today

20200317_120529.jpg

leftover egg noodles than i reheated in a frying pan.

there are some occasions i wish we had a microwave. this is one of them 

Back