Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilled turkey and cheddar on homemade bread, chocolate covered granola bar, sea salt and vinegar chips

babyyodasmile.jpg

Veggie & cheese sandwich with the following ingredients: Dave's Killer 21 seed thinly sliced bread, roasted red pepper hummus, dijon mustard, avocado mayo, cheddar cheese, mustard greens, red onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, pickles, and sauerkraut. Also, grapes! I love grapes.

The sandwich was super yummy!

Couple of cheapie hot dogs to use up the pack of potato buns.

I'd kill for some wings right now.  May happen sooner than later, since that's the only kind of chicken BJ's has in stock.

trying to get back to normal so I brought a chicken salad (green salad w/ grilled chicken) - 

wings would be better though :(

I'd kill for some wings right now.  May happen sooner than later, since that's the only kind of chicken BJ's has in stock.
Made some at home last week in the countertop fryer.  They were good...No leftovers though.  Just some carrot sticks.

Made some at home last week in the countertop fryer.  They were good...No leftovers though.  Just some carrot sticks.
I'm super tempted to try dry brining them like I do my spatchcocked chickens.  They are consistently the juiciest, best tasting chicken I've ever eaten, and air drying in the fridge makes the skin super crispy in a regular convection oven.

Back