Breckenridge

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will they still be open?  We were told that they were shutting down peaks 6 and 10 at Breck the day after we left.

As far as where to eat at Breck, of the 5-6 places we went, most were nothing special, but FlipSide is worth going to.  They have very above average burgers and the prices were not stupid expensive.

The Mary Jane Side of Winter Park is open through April 30th.  If the snow is multiple days we will defin go up Saturday for one last day.  I think 5 resorts are still open this weekend and next. But yes Breck, Keystone, Copper, etc are all closed.

I've never found any food that was "all that great" in any of the mountain towns. It seems most people at the end of a day of skiing or mtn biking just want something like burgers, pizza, or chicken fingers..  But I do think most all the local beer places are above average (but sometimes the service is typical of a mountain full of pot smokers)

Back