August Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the two engineers who were added to the official directory and awarded license numbers: congratulations!

Also, I wonder what day they passed their exams. Turns out the issuance date listed is the same day that they're added to the public directory, so the lag is at least 28 days between passing exams and receiving a number.

I took and passed Surveying back in July. Also I took seismic Aug 6 and found out I passed on 9/10. (YAY!)

I saw that there are two new CE #s issued on 9/14. Any idea why I wouldn't have been issued a # on this date also? Has anyone who passed both this month received any correspondence from the board? I haven't received anything besides my notification that I passed each test individually.

I took and passed Surveying back in July. Also I took seismic Aug 6 and found out I passed on 9/10. (YAY!)

I saw that there are two new CE #s issued on 9/14. Any idea why I wouldn't have been issued a # on this date also? Has anyone who passed both this month received any correspondence from the board? I haven't received anything besides my notification that I passed each test individually.
Haven't received anything yet. I assume it'll be either at the end of this month or the beginning of the next one.

Got my license officially up on website. Thanks to everyone for the info and the congratulatory messages. I took my seismic exam on August 31st and am impressed with the turn around time on this.

Hey guys. Do you guys think feeling certain on half off the 55 seismic questions is a good sign? I went through the exam and was certain on half and tried my best on the others but didn't get exact answers?

Back