Atlanta EIT/FE Review Class?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamME

Reaction score
I just moved to Atlanta, GA for work. I am planning on taking the EIT exam in OCtober. Does anyone know of an in-class EIT review in Atlanta?

I just moved to Atlanta, GA for work. I am planning on taking the EIT exam in OCtober. Does anyone know of an in-class EIT review in Atlanta?
I just passed the EIT exam today! Take the Kaplan online Review class. Its relatively cheap compared to the other classes I saw out there. I am two years removed from college and I aced it on my first try just by watching the instructor. 2 classes a week for 3 hours and they are all archived! Its about 500 dollars I think and you get books, a calculator, and the fe exam booklet they give you on test day! Trust me.. Just do it!

Once upon a time Professor Don Horton used to offer a refresher course @ SPSU on the FE. I think he still does. Never had him for the review, but he was my Fluids professor in the late 90s. Good professor, active in NSPE/GSPE. VertY versatile. Also taught Thermo and Statics. I think he went to University of Michigan.

Back