Arizona

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not give up. Take a class, do anything you can. I failed the April exam, signed up for EET, studied my butt off and it paid off. You can do this!!!
Yeah this was my first attempt. I will take it again. I told myself I was going to do the "school of pe" if I didn't pass because I have heard that its pretty much a *guarantee pass.

What is EET?

Yeah this was my first attempt. I will take it again. I told myself I was going to do the "school of pe" if I didn't pass because I have heard that its pretty much a *guarantee pass.

What is EET?
I STRONGLY suggest looking into EET, I do not know much about SoPE but I can 100% say that without EET I would not have passed this exam.

I STRONGLY suggest looking into EET, I do not know much about SoPE but I can 100% say that without EET I would not have passed this exam.
Oh I see. EET is only for Civil? I will probably do the School of PE since they offer Mechanical.

Oh I see. EET is only for Civil? I will probably do the School of PE since they offer Mechanical.
I apologize, I did not look at your tag name, I automatically assumed you were civil, I have heard excellent things about SoPE so you will be doing yourself a favor taking that course I believe.

3 minutes ago, doubleH said: Congrats man!
Thank you!! [emoji4] 
09aebc6a7ade96866abbe188f54ad2c9.jpg

Hey man if you try to register for the April exam, are you showing this? Or does it say something else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

For those who have passed in AZ, does anyone know what the next steps are? I received a call from someone at the AZBTR Friday afternoon and she said they would me mailing me some forms and instructions for what to do next, but does anyone know what that may entail??

Back