Arizona

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arizona was one of the last ones in April too, I failed that go around so I hope this time is much different. A "PASS" is all I want for Christmas.

the AZ state board just updated their licensing page at 10 am. I searched my name and nothing came up but I also looked for newly added license numbers that have local addresses and there does not appear to be any newly added licenses for locals.
How did you search that? Website, please?

They update it every day and I have been checking almost every day. I believe the state requires additional information/forms even after you pass the exam before they assign a license number so I am not sure if anything will show up before we get our results from NCEES.

They update it every day and I have been checking almost every day. I believe the state requires additional information/forms even after you pass the exam before they assign a license number so I am not sure if anything will show up before we get our results from NCEES.
Yes, I second that! One of my co-worker took PE, last year and passed. He still needs to fulfill some requirements in regards to work experience. He checked his name and it doesn't show up yet.

OH MY GOD....I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM NCEES JUST NOW SAYING THE RESULTS ARE RELEASED. I am not sure if i will open now........wet hands

wohoooooooooo....my wife called me and said "I PASSED"....thank god...thanks to you all for giving me a good time during this break

Back