ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you know what it is the size of PDF for passing letter ?last year mine was 125 for fail letter

I know we are all a little nerdy here, but come-on...!
I suppose this is just the natural 'technical' progression from the old days of knowing if you got into school based on a 'large letter' or 'small letter.'

Doubt it is actually a way of figuring it out unfortunately!

my friend letter was 54 KB AND HE Passed
but was it a HEAVY or LIGHT 54KB???
probably medium
****!

ok, so when opening the email, does it take only a second to open, or does the computer hickup when opening and drag its feet for a second?

no no noo.... the hour glass just rotates for a few minutes
This is completely unacceptable, we've been waiting for 52+ days and when the results come we have to wait for the hour glass.

This is completely unacceptable, we've been waiting for 52+ days and when the results come we have to wait for the hour glass.

don't ya just love life's little pleasures

:whipping:

I have the same question as Jonjo, how do ya know?
I took the Civil-Water Resources exam in AZ, how bout you guys?
I took the water resources as well. I'm hoping a passing score will be waiting for me under the tree. An early present would be nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARIZONA PE results PAST DUE

i am going to las vegas tomorrow. i hope today find out the results. \m/

Just spoke with the Arizona BTR they have not recieved any PE exam results and have no ETA. Nice another confirmation the results are snowed in on the east coast.... :sucks:

Back