April PE - What did you think?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak for the April exam since I thankfully passed the October exam, but, I thought the morning session for Oct '14 was much more difficult than the afternoon. I used every minute of the morning session just to complete the 40 questions. I had approximately 45 minutes to check my answers in the afternoon. I think it has more to do with ones specific area of expertise and luck of the draw in when those questions are asked.
I totally agree. They seem to group questions together. So, if you are going to struggle with a certain group then your perception is that session was more difficult.

If they are on schedule hopefully just a few more weeks until results.

I can't speak for the April exam since I thankfully passed the October exam, but, I thought the morning session for Oct '14 was much more difficult than the afternoon. I used every minute of the morning session just to complete the 40 questions. I had approximately 45 minutes to check my answers in the afternoon. I think it has more to do with ones specific area of expertise and luck of the draw in when those questions are asked.
Agreed, afternoon the first 15 problems were easy. Morning had no stretches like that!

Hi,

is there any possibilities that the passing score could be 40-50/80 or it is always above 56/80.

Hoping all of you will pass.
tumblr_inline_nnna4jgvVo1svk2k9_500.gif
Mike, quit being such a big ole meanie.

Back