April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. Just read everyone's posts today and can already tell this week is going to be brutal - now my hopes are up that it'll come out today (or if not today, then tomorrow, rinse & repeat) even though logically I know our chances aren't very high until Friday at the earliest. AHHHHHHH!!!
I know. The suspense is killing me. Even though you are most likely almost certainly positively absolutely 100% right and the results are likely due out this Friday or next Monday, I cannot take it and must believe the NCEES exam fairies will visit us with good fortune and provide us with a much needed end to our current torment. I believe this Friday will mark the 10 week point unless my counting is screwed and it possibly is as my nerves are on edge.

Does anyone have historical data for determining the earliest results have ever been given out after a grading workshop? I didn't think it was ever released earlier than the Friday afterwards, but people on here seem to have higher hopes than that.

Does anyone have historical data for determining the earliest results have ever been given out after a grading workshop? I didn't think it was ever released earlier than the Friday afterwards, but people on here seem to have higher hopes than that.
I've seen the results released the Thursday after. What gets me this time though, is that grading normally occurs over Saturday and Sunday. This administration, it started on a Thursday.

I've seen the results released the Thursday after. What gets me this time though, is that grading normally occurs over Saturday and Sunday. This administration, it started on a Thursday.
There's only one possible explanation as to why this would be...

We're in the end game now.

This is the weeks Folks. God bless us all. I pray for good ending of this long wait. 

May the Lord Jesus show his mercy to all of us here. 

YAZ

This is the weeks Folks. God bless us all. I pray for good ending of this long wait. 

May the Lord Jesus show his mercy to all of us here. 

YAZ
Maybe. My life experience has led me to believe Jesus has an odd sense of humor. He reminds me a lot of a kid with a magnifying glass, lots of spare time, and an unsuspecting anthill that doesn't even know doom is coming. Then he's all like "Accept me as your Lord and savior ants, or I shall burn you for all eternity!" Now that I say that out loud, it's almost mafia like. Jesus even demands money on Sundays for "Protection". This is why I have trust issues.

I got notification for the last exam on 12/10 (Monday). So I'm hoping it will be today or next Monday?? arghhh.

Of course, I'm going to feel like I went full retard if I fail, but I will definitely be around. I'm working on my publication by the way. I am about 30 questions in to writing what I plan to be a 100 question gravity review book. I'll do the same for lateral when I get there. @David Connor, SE is right though. This takes a significant time investment.

BTW David, I actually live near Lawrenceville, GA. If you want to collaborate on a publication outside of bridges, I'm very interested and you're welcome to message me. If not, that's fine too. I'll keep grinding along on my own as the sad music from the old "The Incredible Hulk" TV series plays in the background.
FutureSE, I think it goes without saying that any publications you write MUST include your "Tab That" remix in the foreword. It's reveals a type of genius we don't see often among structural engineers.

FutureSE, I think it goes without saying that any publications you write MUST include your "Tab That" remix in the foreword. It's reveals a type of genius we don't see often among structural engineers.
I'll have to see if parodies are protected under fair use or ask Akon for reproduction rights.

I got notification for the last exam on 12/10 (Monday). So I'm hoping it will be today or next Monday?? arghhh.
Last spring, results came out on the Tuesday after the grading session. NCEES should be thankful I don't live in South Carolina. I'd be there right now. With a bouquet of flowers and chocolate. Maybe a hallmark card that says "thinking of you."

Last spring, results came out on the Tuesday after the grading session. NCEES should be thankful I don't live in South Carolina. I'd be there right now. With a bouquet of flowers and chocolate. Maybe a hallmark card that says "thinking of you."
AHHHHH I'm dying. And tomorrow I'm going to die even more. I'll be super dead.

Back