April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FutureSE, Well done sir. Even the acrimonious SE exam graders would give that soliloquy an "acceptable". Meets and exceeds all standards of competency, to be succinct.

As an added bonus, it seems that Akon also hails from ATL. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's surreal to think that at this very moment, people in south carolina are deciding whether I will need to pay NCEES 500$ to register in october. 

It's surreal to think that at this very moment, people in south carolina are deciding whether I will need to pay NCEES 500$ to register in october. 
It is very real and happening right now!! May the Lord soften their hearts and minds. I pray for us all, God bless.

I think it's surreal that the decision is behind based on some marks we made with rocks on dead trees over 2 months ago.

But maybe I am overthinking it. Send the positive thoughts to SC!

It is very real and happening right now!! May the Lord soften their hearts and minds. I pray for us all, God bless.
Man...I gotta commend you on staying positive. 

I think it's surreal that the decision is behind based on some marks we made with rocks on dead trees over 2 months ago.

But maybe I am overthinking it. Send the positive thoughts to SC!
True that. NCEES, I take back I all I said about your practice exam being disingenuous. I'm ordering 10 of them now. Also, here is a something to show I'm sincere *virtual hug*

Man...I gotta commend you on staying positive. 

True that. NCEES, I take back I all I said about your practice exam being disingenuous. I'm ordering 10 of them now. Also, here is a something to show I'm sincere *virtual hug*
Nathan55, you have to my man. you have to have faith in the Lord in times of need and in all times. When you have put forth all your time and efforts into something and seek the Lord's help coupled with faith, no doubt it will come to be acceptable. I pray for all of us here, God bless us all. 

Yaz

My state board meets bi-monthly and met today. All the PE takers will be getting their License confirmed today while the SE takers will have to wait for August now 😬 Thought this may be amusing to some! 

Last edited by a moderator:
My state board meets bi-monthly and met today. All the PE takers will be getting their License confirmed today while the SE takers will have to wait for August now 😬 Thought this may be amusing to some! 
The deadline for October SE exam registration is end of July. You would hear from them sooner than August!

The deadline for October SE exam registration is end of July. You would hear from them sooner than August!
I think Quinn is saying that the SE’s won’t be able to be licensed until the board approves. Since they met now, it’ll be August before they meet again. Hence August before license app approval...

Happy Friday to all. One day down. Day two grading. God bless all and have a blessed weekend. 

FutureSE - Can you share your experience with EET Lateral classes?

Freak-out mode where you start planning for what to do if I don't make it. I did two sample tests from PPI and NCCES and found the exam to be a lot harder. 

The EET Lateral practice exam was harder than the PPI and NCEES practice exams. I found it more in line with the difficulty of the actual exam. Overall the course is very good, you get a ton of practice problems

Back