April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do not discuss exam content on this forum per the NCEES agreement that you signed. Posts above have been removed.
A little ridiculous scolding, don't you think. We didn't mention how the problem was set up and everyone KNOWS that masonry, wood, steel, and concrete are on the exams. For the love of GOD some of you mods are just jerks.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's protecting you and the site.  Give him a break.
No, he was being a jerk. What was said was basically the equivalent of saying "Hey everyone, the ASCE 7-10 is required for the exam." NCEES basically even posts the material that was discussed.

No Bueno for me :(
Crap, I'm sorry. I'm with the rest of em, I felt confident leaving this exam and did worse than I did on the first one. Oh well, I do wish they offered it more than twice a year. This thing is costing me money, time, and possibly my partnership. Thanks GA.

Officially don’t know what it takes to pass this exam. 3rd time fail. Going to hang up the NCEES pencil. Can’t put wife and kids through this again. 

Officially don’t know what it takes to pass this exam. 3rd time fail. Going to hang up the NCEES pencil. Can’t put wife and kids through this again. 
Sorry. I haven't seen anyone pass SE lateral buildings on this board yet.

Crap, I'm sorry. I'm with the rest of em, I felt confident leaving this exam and did worse than I did on the first one. Oh well, I do wish they offered it more than twice a year. This thing is costing me money, time, and possibly my partnership. Thanks GA.
GA here too, but I still cannot see my results....

Lateral - Buildings.

I'm going with the assumption they made it harder.  This was my 4th attempt on lateral.  Dont think I have it in me to put my 2 small children and husband through it again but that will remain to be seen...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry. I haven't seen anyone pass SE lateral buildings on this board yet.
Sorry, EngUW. Very rough. I'm still at a loss for words. I truly thought I crushed that exam. I had little doubt about passing it. 

Did these guys make cut score significantly higher?! What's going on here? I am very curious to see these pass rates.

Back