April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy hour is near.  Just pre-celebrate this weekend and forget about PE already.  We can still have fun spamming.

Trying to figure out how to roll over my old 401k into my current 401k. I've been pretty lazy about this.

Talk to your current 401k broker about it. They can roll it all together for you. They just need the contact info for the broker/administrator for your old account. It's pretty easy.
I know I have to fill out a form with my old bank, so they can initiate it. I'm currently one email out to our plan administrator person to figure out whether I need to have a check cut, or can electronically transfer it.

I know I have to fill out a form with my old bank, so they can initiate it. I'm currently one email out to our plan administrator person to figure out whether I need to have a check cut, or can electronically transfer it.
Hmm..that's interesting. I didn't need to do that through my bank. Every company is different though, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been lowkey growing my hair out for going on two years for my wedding that is next summer. But by lowkey, I mean I started with hair that was probably somewhere around the nape of my neck, and now I'm maybe 5" longer than that? I get my hair cut pretty regularly, every 8-10 weeks. Actually just scheduled my next cut earlier today, for a month from now.

EDIT: Topsies!  :bananalama:
@leggo PE and @txjennah I'm headed to the barber this afternoon. Suggestions for cuts? Definitely got pretty scruffy while stuDYING for the PE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back