April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a Weimaraner-Pit mix and she's the sweetest dog, also a rescue from the SPCA and we got soooo lucky. Very well trained and she's great with kids, other dogs and cats...
*tip of the hat* we should probably get our doggos together. She's definitely bored at home while I'm at work. I feel terrible every time I leave in the morning.

We should start a new thread with the title "VIEW YOUR NCEES EXAM SCORE HERE"... and then paste a link to the main site bahaha... :D

*tip of the hat* we should probably get our doggos together. She's definitely bored at home while I'm at work. I feel terrible every time I leave in the morning.
Tell me about it.. I don't live far from work and I try to go home for lunch a few times a week so I can walk/play with her... I'm sure she appreciates it.

I've never had a dog, but would like to get one when I eventually have outdoor space

I've basically told my fiance I want almost any kind of dog. He grew up with German Shepherds, but I think we'd more likely get something from the SPCA or ACC. Again, when we have outdoor space!

Their is a guy who must live (or work) somewhere close to my office who I have consistently seen walking the cutest collie around. I always wonder how people in this city even manage to have dogs, let alone big ones.

I've been lowkey growing my hair out for going on two years for my wedding that is next summer. But by lowkey, I mean I started with hair that was probably somewhere around the nape of my neck, and now I'm maybe 5" longer than that? I get my hair cut pretty regularly, every 8-10 weeks. Actually just scheduled my next cut earlier today, for a month from now.

EDIT: Topsies!  :bananalama:
Nice!  I get really lazy with my hair maintenance. When I was in my 20s I dyed it all the time, but have taken a step back from that!  I'd love to have really short hair, but I don't think I have the features for it haha.

I bought my husband Primus/Mastodon tickets for his birthday and told him that if he couldn't find anyone to go with him, I'd go again. But now I'm realllllly hoping he finds someone because it will be my third time seeing each band - and I like both, just not feeling another show so soon, since I saw them both in October. Then again, I've made my husband see the Foo Fighters three times since we've been together, so it's only fair I guess.  

I bought my husband Primus/Mastodon tickets for his birthday and told him that if he couldn't find anyone to go with him, I'd go again. But now I'm realllllly hoping he finds someone because it will be my third time seeing each band - and I like both, just not feeling another show so soon, since I saw them both in October. Then again, I've made my husband see the Foo Fighters three times since we've been together, so it's only fair I guess.  
Awesome! I'll be at the Thundey Valley show!

I will try to be a good member after I pass the exam. 

What's the percentage of EB members that stay after passing exam?  10%?

This is a sign of delusional stage 4 Post test syndrone.  
Hallucinations about passing before results are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back