April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the spam thread digress to hair cut styles?

Anyway, i use a #1 guide and buzz my whole head.

Wood.  Top

Last edited by a moderator:
@leggo PE and @txjennah I'm headed to the barber this afternoon. Suggestions for cuts? Definitely got pretty scruffy while stuDYING for the PE.
disposable-razor-0808-lg-82737737.jpg

any questions?

I take a very laid back approach to my hair also. I wash it comb it and put it in a bun.  Its maybe 5" below my shoulders? Ive been making an effort to at least start the day with my hair down. Last year I made my daughter cut her hair because hlshe wouldn't comb or brush it. Then she cried because she hated it (she looked adorable) so I went and had 8 inches cut off mine.  It was mid back at that point.  
Aww that's so cute that you cut your hair short like your daughter's! :)

Aww that's so cute that you cut your hair short like your daughter's! :)
It was a silly move, but I just felt so dang bad for her.  She never said anything, but she had tears running down her face while the lady cut her hair.  It wasn't' super short, it was a bit above her shoulders, and like i said it was so cute.  She is still crap at brushing her hair though.

It was a silly move, but I just felt so dang bad for her.  She never said anything, but she had tears running down her face while the lady cut her hair.  It wasn't' super short, it was a bit above her shoulders, and like i said it was so cute.  She is still crap at brushing her hair though.
That's so cute.  Was she able to grow it back out, or did she get used to having short hair? I think it was the opposite when I first cut my hair...I was so excited to have it short (I was 8 or 9), but I think my dad was sad I was cutting it all off. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back