April 2011 exam stories

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say, I'm kind of bothered by the attitudes of some of the people on this board.
I hear you. The incessant Animal House jokes, the pursuit of phatty money, and the worship of all things European is just horrible, isn't it?

;)
Don't forget the taboo, risque topic of lunch.
Im just glad we're not tasked with Stormwater modeling...
He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I'll model stormwater for him!

Back on the topic of the exam. It was to all the mens horror when we discovered that the bathroom we had access to only had one urinal and one crapper. Nothing like sitting for 4 hours and then have to wait in line to pee.

Back on the topic of the exam. It was to all the mens horror when we discovered that the bathroom we had access to only had one urinal and one crapper. Nothing like sitting for 4 hours and then have to wait in line to pee.
welcome to the problem women face all the time!!!!!

Nothing like sitting for 4 hours and then have to wait in line to pee.
Humner, we asked, "Did you pee in the sink rather than wait in line." You said no. And the lie deterctor results say...you did not tell the truth!

no on the sink this time, not saying that there was never a bar in Ft Worth Texas with a very low sink basin set and I used that. But to my credit on that one, I did not go home with any of those women.

Latest posts

Back