April 2008 Results prediction

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was doing so much better this time around, but this morning I nearly hyperventilated thinking that results are coming soon. I still stick with June 17 for my state.

And I still feel like I could puke.

If that clock gets to 60 days and I still don't know I swear I don't know what I'm going to do. Move back to Cali I guess?

What is the "testmasters e-mail"? And how would they know? Can you post the e-mail you got from them?
Oh- I guess I read that in a different thread.

Here:

If you have already shared your exam result with us, we very much appreciate it.

NCEES, which conducts the EIT and PE examinations, has started sending the April 2008 exam results to the state boards. Some have already been sent and others will be sent out this week.

After the results are received by a board, most of the state boards take one to two weeks to post or mail the results. As far as I know, only one state takes as long as 4 to 6 weeks.

Several PE boards post the results on their website. You can go online to their website to check your results.

GOOD LUCK. We are very interested and your sharing the result with us will be appreciated. Just for our record purpose, may we please know your score. Also, if you took the Principles and Practice (PE) exam, what was your depth in the PM session?

Now looking back, what do you think of our course and how relevant it was to the actual exam? Any suggestions to fine-tune it would be appreciated.

If you passed the PE exam, and have interest in teaching any section of our EIT or PE course, please email us your resume. Several of our current instructors are our former students.

Thank you for your support and cooperation. Again, GOOD LUCK.

Haku Israni, P.E.

(713) 529-9752

DVINNY and DEXMAN were right on the dot!!!! NM pass results came in today (9Jun08)!!

I will stick to my earlier prediciton dates: 60 days after the Exam date. One week being the standard deviation, 80% of examinees will get result by 2nd week of June. A very very rare examinees will get by the beginning of June.
Well, we can list every day in June. It is a guesstimate based on a limited information on prior-years result posting dates. We have already completed 5 weeks. So, three more weeks to go ..... Just count down. 21 days left.

GeoCivil
I am happy that my statistical analysis worked very well. Unfortunately, I did not fall in the first 50% or so. I hope to fall in the first 80%, and I do hope that I will not be part of the right most tail (the last 20% ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back