April 2008 Results prediction

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called NCEES today and the receptionist said that "they (NCEES) said they will start mailing the results starting May 27". To which i asked if the results have already been mailed and she replied she doesn't know. Either case, sounds like we should be hearing from our boards early next week.

I just called NCEES today and the receptionist said that "they (NCEES) said they will start mailing the results starting May 27". To which i asked if the results have already been mailed and she replied she doesn't know. Either case, sounds like we should be hearing from our boards early next week.

I don't like to start arguments but I read this post and was a little suspicious. NCEES does not release results - ELSES does.

I called ELSES after reading this post and they told me that it will be at least a couple of weeks before results are mailed. The lady told me "Results could be expected mid to late June, but probably closer to mid June."

I asked if they email results - some states do, but not FL.

GL to everyone. I can at least stop worrying about it for a few more weeks.

I don't like to start arguments but I read this post and was a little suspicious. NCEES does not release results - ELSES does.
I called ELSES after reading this post and they told me that it will be at least a couple of weeks before results are mailed. The lady told me "Results could be expected mid to late June, but probably closer to mid June."

Hi PE TIME, when the receptionist said 'they', i assumed it was NCEES. It must have been ELSES like you said. But that is what she told me.

Hi PE TIME, when the receptionist said 'they', i assumed it was NCEES. It must have been ELSES like you said. But that is what she told me.
I got the same response - "Mid-June" - but I don't think the person you or i talked to really know what the situation is quite frankly. I've called on different days and got different answers. The person you talked to are not "ELSES" but the state coordinator. They are told months ago the party line but don't really know what's going on.

She also said they were still "scoring" the exams which is nonsense. How long does it take to score a computer bubble sheet? are they hiring the same old geezers from Palm Beach who counted hanging chads?

I honestly expect results will start arriving at the end of this week for some like south carolina and sometime at the end of next week for the rest of the "direct mail" states.

My guess for florida is friday June 6.

There's no reason it should take this long to begin with. a freakin scam.

:multiplespotting: I will be surprised if ELSES personnel will let seep that much of information to us just over the phone?

Stop worrying?!?! Seriously? Not that I have a choice, but I don't want to wait another 2-4 weeks. I really really hope you're wrong. I'm becoming impatient like a 5 year old at this point. I think I may digress into a 2 year old.

Stop worrying?!?! Seriously? Not that I have a choice, but I don't want to wait another 2-4 weeks. I really really hope you're wrong. I'm becoming impatient like a 5 year old at this point. I think I may digress into a 2 year old.
Relax, well as much as you can anyway..... Unless you are in the unfortunate position of having testing in California (apparently they take the full 12 weeks), recent history says you should start seeing these boards light up with people posting legitimate results starting the back half of next week. June 6th is 8 weeks out..........seems that for several exam cycles, a lot of results have been coming in around then

Has anyone seen this? Our exam fees go to bringing one member of each board to annual meeting. My favorite part if where they include an After Party. Most conferences aren't so bold to put, "And you WILL get drunk!" on the agenda.http://www.ncees.org/annual_meeting_2008/AM%20brochure.pdf
That actually looks kinda badass. How about the bootleggers ad at the top on one page? and then the AFTER PARTY!!

Throw in a round of golf, and I'd LOVE TO SIGN UP.

OK, my new prediction for first posting on EB.com is May 31. Nobody has that one.

Monday (June 9th) and Tuesday (June 10th) for direct mail states, and Wednesday and Thursday for the faster turn around states.

Hang in there all, they're coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Results are in for Arizona!!!!! I received my letter from ELSES today in the mail. Pass!!!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! 1st time taker. Good luck to everyone else!!!!! :multiplespotting. Big Brown didn't win, but I feel like I did.
Whoever picked June 7th is the winner

6/7/2008.
:woot:

What do I win? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back