April 2008 Results prediction

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA - August 1st, based on the fact that the Board meeting is July 31.
Unless they change their rules or schedule a new meeting, which hasn't happened since I took the test a few years ago.
That's 16 weeks!!

From the last Board minutes (March 24th), their meeting was May 8 - 9th before July 31st. Does that mean results can come sooner??

Georgia I think will be June 4

I was under the assumption that the results aren't released until after the GA board meets on the June 10th. I hope I'm wrong and you're right

I was under the assumption that the results aren't released until after the GA board meets on the June 10th. I hope I'm wrong and you're right
I was thinking the same thing today, I just saw that the board meeting was June 10th. I am hoping they just review/approve PE's by Comity/reciprocity and not recent examinees. So I'm going to stick with my hope of June 4. They've approved us once, they don't need to bother with us again.

That's 16 weeks!!
From the last Board minutes (March 24th), their meeting was May 8 - 9th before July 31st. Does that mean results can come sooner??
I guess anything could happen but at the May 8 meeting they didn't even have the test results, so they couldn't take any action. Generally they have a meeting in July, accept the candidates, and start mailing the next day.

It does seem like a long time, but it was around 14 weeks when I got mine.

Somebody on the "you know who" website said that NCEES was mailing the results to the state boards next week.

Has anyone seen this? Our exam fees go to bringing one member of each board to annual meeting.

If you belong to a church and donate money, doesn't that money send people to your national church meetings?

I say EBites in SC should report something on June 7th.

I did go to a wake for a priest once that included a full open bar...and I mean anything you could think to drink. Gotta love Irish priests and the way they mourn!

According to CPS website (administrators of Wisconsin exam):

"Examination results should be available for release by the end of June 2008. Please do not call the Board or CPS Human Resource Services in this regard prior to July 2008. Results cannot be given over the phone or by fax."

Come on! I'm ready to know NOW!

just searched the historical arrival dates and looks like NY is after the 4th holiday. so i'm looking toward July 7th or 8th

Back