Anyone waiting on Montana or Wyoming Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're all schocked there are engineers up there. Or maybe we're so tired of talking to each other, we're looking for new meat :)

I appreciate the offer. I was just wondering if anyone on here was from the north central states. You never hear much about Wy, Mt, or the Dakota's

I appreciate the offer. I was just wondering if anyone on here was from the north central states. You never hear much about Wy, Mt, or the Dakota's
If you consider Minnesota a north central state, then I am waiting in a north central state. Otherwise, I am still waiting in Minnesota.

cool. seems most of the folks here are from the west or south. Never see that much activity from the north.
All of us up here in the north are too busy squirling away provisions for the winter. Remember we don't have many months for food gathering and what not!

His response "if I wouldn't tell you about your FE when you worked for me, why would I tell you about the PE after you abandoned me?" (ie, he doesn't know...he deals with the surveying side) Sorry!

All of us up here in the north are too busy squirling away provisions for the winter. Remember we don't have many months for food gathering and what not!
Where's Chucktown when ya need him. He's good for a grey vs blue discussion.

I'm waiting in MT. The ND LSIT results are in and have been for a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything on the ND FE & PE results.

MT and ND results should come in tomorrow along with the western half of the US (hopefully). Seems they took care of the whole eastern half of the US today.

Good luck and please post when you get your e-mail!

I'm also waiting for WY PE results. I rode into town and wired the WY board yesterday, and they don't have the results yet. WY is apparently NOT a direct report state, so we're just waiting on the Pony Express!!! :brickwall:

Back