Anyone received the NCEES Survey yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to share a table once. The guy was a hard eraser-er. It shook the whole **** table 
Guess I'm one of the few who had a decent table-mate. Think he was electrical so I sprawled my Transpo references a little farther out and he was cool about it.

Guess I'm one of the few who had a decent table-mate. Think he was electrical so I sprawled my Transpo references a little farther out and he was cool about it.
Guy was nice and when I mentioned it, he chilled out.

As an electrical, I take the whole **** table that they give me lol. I studied on a small desk so it was nice to have space 

My table mate was chill. He was Mechanical MDM and took the exam as a personal goal so he wasn’t overly anxious or stressed or anything. 

Hello sir, would you like to inspect the cover of the MERM at 15 m/s? :rotflmao:
I don't know why, but this is me rn

Jpi9CvA.gif

I was surprised that my table mate was taking the same exam as me, both Mechanical MDM. She was very stressed out... and very pregnant.

But I don't think either of us had any issue with each other.

On the topic of tables, my wooden table in baton rouge was dirty and dusty. Between that and the torrential rainfall, I thought the day was off to a promising start. 😆

I was surprised that my table mate was taking the same exam as me, both Mechanical MDM. She was very stressed out... and very pregnant.

But I don't think either of us had any issue with each other.
Hard core!  One of the consultants in my office was 7 months pregnant when she took the PE exam. She passed.

When I was that pregnant, I couldn’t sit through a movie, let alone an exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back