Anyone received the NCEES Survey yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so easy to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories...especially on here. You have to remember that EB represents a microcosm of test takers. So if 60% of the users on here say they got a survey and failed, that's probably a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the exam taking population. 

Don't overwhelm yourselves. Either some of us passed or some of us didn't. We just have to wait to get the results. Be easy.
Look @civilrobot. This is no place for you logic and facts!

😛

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so easy to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories...especially on here. You have to remember that EB represents a microcosm of test takers. So if 60% of the users on here say they got a survey and failed, that's probably a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the exam taking population. 

Don't overwhelm yourselves. Either some of us passed or some of us didn't. We just have to wait to get the results. Be easy.
you're officially my new favorite person

Look @civilrobot. This is no place for you logic and facts!

😛
I kinda took every part of this process in small doses so it wasn't until after I sat for the exam that I learned from @RBHeadge PE how NCEES actually scores this thing. Once I read about the meeting, and the statistical variations I knew that there was NO WAY I could predict the outcome...especially because I've almost always fell into a weird rarity of percentages my entire life with just about everything. So I just threw my hands up to it and said that it's best that I spend these next 5-8 weeks enjoying my free time. I was a ball of nerves almost every day from June 18 through October 25. What's the point of burning so much energy on something I can't change right now?

me upon opening this thread

HandmadeTartCowbird-size_restricted.gif

Bonus points for table flip. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That would SUCK for the person that you're sharing a table with. (It was 2 people to an 8 foot table in New Orleans.)

Also great table flip emoticon.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would SUCK for the person that you're sharing a table with. (It was 2 people to an 8 foot table in New Orleans.)

Same in Baton Rouge.  Our tables were wooden and I managed to jam a splinter in my finger while positioning my resources on the table prior to the test. 

I had to share a table once. The guy was a hard eraser-er. It shook the whole **** table 

Back