Any idea about TX reults?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have my score yet, but either way, I took EET's WRE depth OnDemand class and it was absolutely excellent.  I took SOPE the time before - the SOPE - WRE Depth review was meh.  EET and Nazrul have made me a better engineer.  
It doesn't look like EET has a purely environmental course, but I've heard lots of good things about EET and Nazrul.  I'm in remediation so all the other topics killed me on the exam.  I'm definitely still weak in WR.  Anyway, I hope you get your score soon!

It doesn't look like EET has a purely environmental course, but I've heard lots of good things about EET and Nazrul.  I'm in remediation so all the other topics killed me on the exam.  I'm definitely still weak in WR.  Anyway, I hope you get your score soon!
I don't know the specs of the Enviro exam, but if it's the least bit similar to the Civil-WRE, it might be worth it.  There was nothing on air quality in the EET review, but the water resources, water, and wastewater treatment reviews were superb!  I liked that EET had the option to just purchase a depth review (as I'd already done a breadth review with SOPE for the April test). 

Thanks - I sure hope the GA Secretary of State office will get moving!

Thanks for the advice.  I definitely was checking for the answers before finishing the problems, so I know that I need to improve my study habits.  I was doing School of PE but I think I will try a different prep course.  
I really liked the NC state course @txjennah.

Hahahaha :D   Well that makes me feel better, I like the idea of treating it as an ongoing project.  I'm gonna take the October test.  My wedding is on April 5th and I'm sure my fiancé will file for divorce immediately after the wedding if I take the April test. 
Haha my coworker took it last year October and her honeymoon was in September which drove her nuts! But she managed time well and passed! It was not easy as what she told! I will not take it while I plan wedding too! Good call

Haha my coworker took it last year October and her honeymoon was in September which drove her nuts! But she managed time well and passed! It was not easy as what she told! I will not take it while I plan wedding too! Good call
I specifically told my fiancé (before we were engaged, but in the midst of the roughly 18 months it took me to take and pass the exams and become a licensed PE) that we were to get married between when I became licensed as a PE and before I have to become take the SE exam. Things are going according to plan, currently.

I specifically told my fiancé (before we were engaged, but in the midst of the roughly 18 months it took me to take and pass the exams and become a licensed PE) that we were to get married between when I became licensed as a PE and before I have to become take the SE exam. Things are going according to plan, currently.
That was awesome! While I study back in August this year my spouse wants to divorce with me! I felt like the end of the world so I gave up studying almost the whole August and then I was crazy in September! Study at least 4 hours each day after work! It was a nightmare and the school of PE courses made my life like hell! But it pays off! Thank god I pass it at the first time and no need to go through this crap again! 

I've been contemplating getting a PhD in EE. When mentioned to my spouse, her look was indescribable.... :D

Indeed. I kept asking myself the same thing during my masters degree studies while working full time and a family. :D
I almost had to do Pd.D and even got an offer from U of Missouri but I gave up! PhD is just for being prefessor! I don’t think I can educate ppl since I see myself a bad student lol being a professor, hmmmm, are you kidding, I will fail my students! And more importantly I hate doing research and paper writing! 

@JD2017 I hope to hear good news!!
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear the news that you didn't pass. But, you don't need a test result to validate you as an engineer. From the few posts I've seen from you, you seem like a genuinely nice person, which matters so much anyway!

I know you can do it!

I took the test 7 times previous to this time. I passed this time. But the point is that I kept at it! Have faith! You will get there! Sorry for being so sappy!

Hi. I'm so sorry to hear the news that you didn't pass. But, you don't need a test result to validate you as an engineer. From the few posts I've seen from you, you seem like a genuinely nice person, which matters so much anyway!

I know you can do it!

I took the test 7 times previous to this time. I passed this time. But the point is that I kept at it! Have faith! You will get there! Sorry for being so sappy!
@txjennah is truely nice! I remembered I registered this account just to encourage him to have faith and he will pass eventually! 

And a BIG congrats to you especially after 7 times! Omg I cannot imagine such a big relief! Today I was just too excited to do any work so got off early to celebrate! You did anything special tonight ?

@txjennah is truely nice! I remembered I registered this account just to encourage him to have faith and he will pass eventually! 

And a BIG congrats to you especially after 7 times! Omg I cannot imagine such a big relief! Today I was just too excited to do any work so got off early to celebrate! You did anything special tonight ?
Thanks! I didn't really celebrate all that much. I know what so many people that didn't pass this time felt today. I've felt it 7 times before. My heart goes out to them! I can celebrate later!

I'm pretty much literal proof that if you keep at it, it will get done!

Back