Any idea about TX reults?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those that passed. Very sorry to hear the news for those that failed. But stay focused and determined and you will pass the exam. :thumbs:

Ok now I really need a drink.  click check grades walked out office back in and its fail.  Results still not on ncees yet, maybe it will change after recount.

I didn't pass as expected, thanks for the well wishes though!  I better pass next time or else I should just open a savings account specifically for PE exam attempts.  
Omg saving account? you make me laugh in the subway so loud lol! Well I have a coworker who attempted 4 times and at the fifth times she made the cut! She always told me treat this exam like an ongoing project, and you won’t suffer that much! lol but I am pretty sure next time will be your last time! Oh your honeymoon is April, so will you still take it in April or October ?

Failing more than once is not fun.  I can't wait for that day that I pass this crazy exam.  The cut score this time has got to be higher than in April 2017.  I am eager to see the diagnostics report.  Congrats to all who passed this round.  I just feel too bad right now, and it will motivate me to study harder for April 2018.  Is it three times and we have to wait a yr or that's not a rule anymore?

I completed my bachelor degree nearly 15 years ago so it was quite big challenge for me to take the PE exam, and having two kids ( age one and four) made it even harder, I failed twice ( 67 and 69) but I didn't  give up and finally passed it. Mechanical MDM, so don't give up and believe in yourself 

Omg saving account? you make me laugh in the subway so loud lol! Well I have a coworker who attempted 4 times and at the fifth times she made the cut! She always told me treat this exam like an ongoing project, and you won’t suffer that much! lol but I am pretty sure next time will be your last time! Oh your honeymoon is April, so will you still take it in April or October ?
Hahahaha :D   Well that makes me feel better, I like the idea of treating it as an ongoing project.  I'm gonna take the October test.  My wedding is on April 5th and I'm sure my fiancé will file for divorce immediately after the wedding if I take the April test. 

I completed my bachelor degree nearly 15 years ago so it was quite big challenge for me to take the PE exam, and having two kids ( age one and four) made it even harder, I failed twice ( 67 and 69) but I didn't  give up and finally passed it. Mechanical MDM, so don't give up and believe in yourself 
Congrats Ugur.  Maybe this time I will start reading to my kids 6, 4 and 1 the CERM for their bedtime reading.  It will definitely let me doze off quicker.

congratulations!!!

Hahahaha :D   Well that makes me feel better, I like the idea of treating it as an ongoing project.  I'm gonna take the October test.  My wedding is on April 5th and I'm sure my fiancé will file for divorce immediately after the wedding if I take the April test. 
you got this!  Wedding planning is stressful!

Thanks for the positivity, it always makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who has failed it multiple times now. :)

Thanks, it sure is! We lost our venue last week but fortunately were able to find a backup option this weekend.
What!  My wedding is in March, I would not be to pleased if I lost our venue.  My fiancee would be livid.  But she has her dress, I have no money and we will be fine.

What!  My wedding is in March, I would not be to pleased if I lost our venue.  My fiancee would be livid.  But she has her dress, I have no money and we will be fine.
Aw congratulations!  Yeah apparently the property was sold out from under the venue business owner.  It sucked but she's sending us our deposit back, which is really helpful.

Latest posts

Back