AL results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my results and I did not pass the POWER EXAM. I will take it in October 2011. I know that I'll pass because this board. Again Congrats to Everyone that passed and to like me who didnt pass in April 11 will pass next time.

I got my letter in the mail Friday, I passed!

I was almost certain that I failed when I grabbed the envelope, it was a pretty fat envelope and I always heard that the thicker envelopes mean there is a diagnostic report inside so I was pretty bummed out. I opened it to find the pass letter plus a couple of pamphlets on getting a seal.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll still waiting on your mail.

Keep your heads up if you didn't pass this go around. There are more than enough references to get you through it. I put in around $1,500 & 300 hours. Study your butt off.

Anyone know how long it takes to get the wall certificate after the wallet card?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows how long it takes to get a PE #, wallet card, & certificate in AL? Need to get to stampin'. :bananapowerslide:

Has any one recieved their license number yet? I'm ready to order my stamp!

Passed/Mechanical-HVAC/First Attempt

Alabama wallet cards will be mailed by next Wednesday.
Did u call the board? I am anxiously waiting for my registration number... It is embarrassing to say to a potential employer... I am a pe but waiting on a pe number...

Alabama wallet cards will be mailed by next Wednesday.
Did u call the board? I am anxiously waiting for my registration number... It is embarrassing to say to a potential employer... I am a pe but waiting on a pe number...
There is no reason to be embarrassed about this. When asked (or when you volunteer), simply state that you've satisfied the requirements of professional licensure, including the principles and practice of engineering exam, and anxiously awaiting for the Alabama board to approve your registration. Everyone has been there, and it's something to be proud of, not embarrassed.

Keep your head up.

My understanding is they are being processed by alphabet. What does your last name start with? Mine is T and I haven't gotten mine yet.

Anyone else not receive their alabama license yet? I am starting to get pissed off. Its been three weeks since I got the passing letter. Utterly ridiculous.

Just received the license. I guess I had to wait the longest since my last name begins with a W. Time to celebrate AGAIN! :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back