AL results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnie78

Reaction score
Waiting for the letter. The last pe number for Alabama is 29969. No new numbers added. Alabama sent out fe results 2 days after they were released by ncess. Hoping to see the pe result letter early next week.. Crap we have memorial day in between.

I bet they get mailed Thursday.
Yep, I'm hoping to get the letter Friday or Saturday by the latest. Someone posted, I think it was KathyG, saying that she had called the Alabama engineering board yesterday afternoon and they had our results and were in the process or validating them right now.

Yep, I'm hoping to get the letter Friday or Saturday by the latest. Someone posted, I think it was KathyG, saying that she had called the Alabama engineering board yesterday afternoon and they had our results and were in the process or validating them right now.
Yeah, since the FE has many more test takers, I think the PE should be easier to mail out. Hopefully they get on it today and get them out. If so, kudos to them. I'll be checking the license system periodically to see if any new PE's have been added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, since the FE has many more test takers, I think the PE should be easier to mail out. Hopefully they get on it today and get them out. If so, kudos to them. I'll be checking the license system periodically to see if any new PE's have been added.

Think if I kept checking my name it would change from "Engineer Intern" to "Professional Engineer" if I passed?

Think if I kept checking my name it would change from "Engineer Intern" to "Professional Engineer" if I passed?
Yes. It should with a new PE license number. Some states wait until letters go out to update the roster. Others do it as they are validated.

Yes. It should with a new PE license number. Some states wait until letters go out to update the roster. Others do it as they are validated.
I wonder if Alabama is one of those states that updates as they validate. Anyone know? I have been checking my name all morning.

Good Luck to Everyone!!!! Hopefully results will be mailed out today!!!!!

I just called the Alabama board of engineers and I was told "they were mailed out this morning". It's 05/26/2011 8:39 AM here in Birmingham Alabama at the moment. So hopefully we will get them tomorrow!

Wish us luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
To validate your call, sam314159. The board has posted the following message:"PE Exam Results (except for SE exams) were mailed May 26." Again Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the letter. The last pe number for Alabama is 29969. No new numbers added. Alabama sent out fe results 2 days after they were released by ncess. Hoping to see the pe result letter early next week.. Crap we have memorial day in between.
hmm that's interesting. i took the PE exam in Oct 2010 and my number is 31614. i know it doesn't really matter now that results have been mailed. how did you determine the last PE #? just print out the entire list?

PE Results have been mailed for Alabama. The database was last updated May 13th. If you are in Birmingham, you should get your letter tomorrow which might make or break your weekend......Also, the quick turnaround kind of scares me. Not sure why.

My letter was a plain white envelope. It contained the following:

1) Congrats letter.

2) NCEES record card.

3) Stamp & COA examples.

4) Document concerning PDHs.

:party-smiley-048:

Congrats, Bingcrosbyb !!! Thanks for the information, I hope to get my AL results Saturday. Did you take PE-Power Exam ?

Just checked my mail and there were no AL Results. Hopefully Tuesday will be the day. To everyone waitng on results enjoy Memorial weekend.

Just got my mail from the board... I passed

1st attempt, civil+structural. Now, I need to find a job... I was laid off 2 weeks ago.

Back