AL Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilik2

Reaction score
So I logged onto ncees.com and I have this message under "Results / Additional Documents"- NCEES does not release results for this board.

What board do I check to see if I passed?

If anyone gets an email/snail mail please post it in this thread so I can stop refreshing my email so much.

Just called the professional engineers and professional land surveyors line at the Alabama state board for licensure, they have received the results and will be mailing/ sorting them to be mailed within the next 5 business days.

They will update the special announcements blue box on the home page to notify when results have been mailed apparently.

Its on this page http://www.bels.alabama.gov/Default.htm

Thats a good question, I couldnt get the lady to stay on the phone long enough to give me an answer.

I know they received the results from NCEES on 22 Dec and they are in the process of mailing them now, I take it they post them online before mailing them if they are going through the trouble of having them sent to the board first. I have been searching my name and havent seen it in their database yet. I also havent seen any names from the late 2010 timeframe either, so I dont think they are in the system yet. I am not expecting anything since they are off until 27 Dec and then off again on the first. I plan on next week at the earliest but I wouldnt be surprised if its an early Jan release.

Just called the board again, they will not be updating the site with this years results for some time, but all of the results were mailed yesterday 12/27/2010. So I anticipate a 12/30-31/ 2010 or 01/02/2011 delivery for most test takers, unless you had a change of address or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called the board again, they will not be updating the site with this years results for some time, but all of the results were mailed yesterday 12/27/2010. So I anticipate a 12/30-31/ 2010 or 01/02/2011 delivery for most test takers, unless you had a change of address or something.

I am waiting for them. keeping my fingers crossed. I recently changed my address. Have to see how long it would take for the snail mail to reach me. I wish AL board uses NCEES website to display the results.

Good Luck to everyone who is waiting.......

Just checked the mail, I passed!!!

If you get a passing letter it is literally one sheet of paper in there. You should have something to the tune of

"The results of the fundamentals of engineering examination given by this board on 10/30/2010, have been received and we are pleased to advise that you made a passing grade on this examination. Congratulations"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the mail, I passed!!!If you get a passing letter it is literally one sheet of paper in there. You should have something to the tune of

"The results of the fundamentals of engineering examination given by this board on 10/30/2010, have been received and we are pleased to advise that you made a passing grade on this examination. Congratulations"
Good Stuff. Congrats.

Time to add AL to the list of states that have posted

Conrats Kilik2!!! Good Luck on PE Exam. Once again thanks for the info.

Conrats Kilik2!!! Good Luck on PE Exam. Once again thanks for the info.
No problem, I was asking questions and no one was answering so I decided to find the info myself and post it here as I found it.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am sure they know my name by now.

Just checked the mail, I passed!!!If you get a passing letter it is literally one sheet of paper in there. You should have something to the tune of

Hey kilik2,

Congratulations. That should be a great relief. Good luck on your P.E.

Just checked the mail with my wife and I passed!!!!! I can't believe it I passed on my fourth try. Thanks to everyone on this board for encouragement and study tips. Im now looking forward to the PE Exam.. Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!

HAHA awesome man, I am sure you were on pins and needles just like me the waiting for these results!

Congrats, now lets go celebrate!!

I did not make it. I am giving up. I am tired. Its been my third attempt.

Congratulations to all those who passed.

Back