AL PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PE Results expected some time this week maybe. The blue box on the AL home page will be updated when they are mailed out. (Thanks to my secret source :D )

Update from the AL BELS:

"FE Exam Results - Received 12/16. Still being worked. DO NOT CALL. No information can be given.

PE Exam Results - Mailed December 17. DO NOT CALL. No information can be given."

Gulp. Looks like it's on the way...how long does it take in-state mail from Montgomery to get places in the state?

Update from the AL BELS:
"FE Exam Results - Received 12/16. Still being worked. DO NOT CALL. No information can be given.

PE Exam Results - Mailed December 17. DO NOT CALL. No information can be given."

Gulp. Looks like it's on the way...how long does it take in-state mail from Montgomery to get places in the state?
For Huntsville with the holidays you are probably looking at Saturday at the earliest. So it looks like another weekend of waiting.

Update from the AL BELS:

For Huntsville with the holidays you are probably looking at Saturday at the earliest. So it looks like another weekend of waiting.
Did anyone recieve results today?

Mail from Montgomery is trucked to Birmingham then trucked to Huntsville. Typically two days min.
Well, good news and bad news. The good news is I was wrong -- the letter we're all waiting for came to my work address and not my home address...which probably got here sooner because it's in the city. The bad news is I get a do-over in April. Frustrating, but hopefully I'll learn something in the process.

Does anybody know where that Excel diagnostic for Electrical went to?

Good luck to everyone else -- I hope you fared better. Regardless, we'll get there... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries ee...I was in your same shoes in June when the April exam came out....I'm hoping to get good news tomorrow.....I wish AL was via email like most other states....

Back