Admit who you are!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is strange. I know that people are held up and not promoted, but being asked to leave is a bit strong.

I know some places have a "must pass the PE exam within X number of years" requirement. If you don't, you're out. And some people choose to cut it close!

Good grief, I hope it is not Friday. Let's say today or tomorrow.

We should bet on this. We need odds though.

Today is 20:1?

Tomorrow 15:1?

I hate waiting.

I think it will be tomorrow or Wednesday. I will put my money on Wednesday though.

I think they may start coming out Wednesday, but the majority won't find out until Thursday/Friday. And of course some poor souls will have to wait until next week.

I think they may start coming out Wednesday, but the majority won't find out until Thursday/Friday. And of course some poor souls will have to wait until next week.
And I base that on the April and October '13 results.

In myplace you can be held back and not promoted for not taking the PE (which is my current situation), but taking it and not passing means being asked to leave...

The results for the first states may start trickling in this week, but the last few cycles it took a solid 2.5 weeks from the first state to receive results to the last. For the April 2013 exam, the first states heard May 22 (a Wednesday) and the last heard June 9.

So if you're lucky you'll hear this week, but a select few of us likely have until the second week of June before we hear anything.

And I base that on the April and October '13 results.
Hard to argue with history.
But over the past few years the elapsed time has steadily decreased, hasnt it? So it could be 42 days based on history, but if you do a trend analysis does that shave off a day or two??

What time of day do they usually release the results? (How's THAT for impatient?)

Second timer here, I think the majority of us gave up around 3:30pm EST last time around. They're not working late, pulling OT or working weekends to get the results out to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back