A present for passing?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I celebrated with my wife and a good friend of us over chinese hotpot the day I received my result. A friend of mine bought me a nice name plaque (with P.E. at the end of my name) and then last Friday night, my wife took me to a fantastic French restaurant. By the way, I also receive year end salary increase and on top of that, my company gave me salary increment because I passed the P.E. exam. I didn't buy anything for myself but how could I ask for more with all I have received.

First time I didn't pass so I bought alot of beer!
Second Time I passed I bought alot of beer and a TAG watch !! I always wanted a nice watch.
I also just bought a new watch, didn't spring for the TAG, opted for the more sporty looking Swiss Army and loving it!

You mean kinda like this ....
1_LakeAliceGatorFall05_1_.jpg

Now look at him .. he is just hanging out and being friendly not messing with anyone. I think you could safely kayak around him. :)

JR
I am not worry about him. It is Mama that has me concerned.

I got tired of waiting for results. I just went out and bought a new Smith & Wesson 44. If I didn't pass, I'm not sending it back!!

Last edited:
You mean kinda like this ....
1_LakeAliceGatorFall05_1_.jpg

Now look at him .. he is just hanging out and being friendly not messing with anyone. I think you could safely kayak around him. :)

JR

Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab SRW w/ Cummins, Then later on a Toy Hauler!!!

Back