29 Days to Go. How do you feel?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict that they will release the results as you walk IN to the exam. 

ff3333ad710a726ee5ac0e141c07f5f299c489f9c18950171c2e14ac78d6f8c6.jpg

If they do that I'm gonna start throwing textbooks at proctors haha. I've studied too long and too hard to get a pass before I see a question!

I don't feel too great. It is what it is. I'm going to just do my very best and see how it goes. I only started studying in January and studied about <200 hrs. I'm not completely confident but I don't know what to expect as any questions can be asked for the structural depth. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

I don't feel too great. It is what it is. I'm going to just do my very best and see how it goes. I only started studying in January and studied about <200 hrs. I'm not completely confident but I don't know what to expect as any questions can be asked for the structural depth. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
Good luck. It's ok if you don't pass your first time, just don't give up. Try your best and keep working.

Best wishes to everyone! You've done the studying, so take these days to make sure all your references are ready to go and to select your post-test beverage of choice. 

I used milk crates and enough margaritas to put down a sorority. 

Back