Jump to content
Engineer Boards
MEinTX

The wait is worse than taking the exam!!!

Recommended Posts

On 5/19/2017 at 7:55 AM, J_MEC said:

 

That would be a new record if they came out today. I looked at all the dates from past administrations and came up with some likely release dates.

It would be awesome if they set a new record!

April 2017 Expected Date.png

I though, "Wow, typical engineer."  Then, I studied the chart intently, like a typical engineer.  Nice job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EhmayWuntee    52

The key is to watch April only and see that is never gains days, only shortens or stays the same from test date until results which is why myself and a few others have been saying May 25/26 is very realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
themandan40    4
32 minutes ago, EhmayWuntee said:

The key is to watch April only and see that is never gains days, only shortens or stays the same from test date until results which is why myself and a few others have been saying May 25/26 is very realistic.

Interesting concept. Do you take into account the placement of Memorial Day as well as Easter? Easter in 2016 was March 27th while Easter this year was April 16th, which is likely why the exam wasn't on April 14th. You have to go the whole way back to 2012 until you find a release date AFTER Memorial Day. 

I'd love my results next week, but looking through past exam cycles it seems that Minnesota always releases on/around day 40 which puts me on May 31st. Might even be later with Memorial Day being the 29th....

I do enjoy reading the speculation and assumptions though. My wife hates that I 'over-analyze' everything!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakheat    3
1 hour ago, WaterAllTheTime said:

I though, "Wow, typical engineer."  Then, I studied the chart intently, like a typical engineer.  Nice job.

 

Good job, I expect they release it before 26th according to past April it took 35 days to be released

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EE2013    0
59 minutes ago, themandan40 said:

Interesting concept. Do you take into account the placement of Memorial Day as well as Easter? Easter in 2016 was March 27th while Easter this year was April 16th, which is likely why the exam wasn't on April 14th. You have to go the whole way back to 2012 until you find a release date AFTER Memorial Day. 

I'd love my results next week, but looking through past exam cycles it seems that Minnesota always releases on/around day 40 which puts me on May 31st. Might even be later with Memorial Day being the 29th....

I do enjoy reading the speculation and assumptions though. My wife hates that I 'over-analyze' everything!

 

My wife is tired of hearing me talk about it and I think is more ready for the results than I am.  She took two different states' bar exam which takes months to receive results.  

I have no argument.  

I persevere though ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EhmayWuntee    52
1 hour ago, themandan40 said:

Interesting concept. Do you take into account the placement of Memorial Day as well as Easter? Easter in 2016 was March 27th while Easter this year was April 16th, which is likely why the exam wasn't on April 14th. You have to go the whole way back to 2012 until you find a release date AFTER Memorial Day. 

I'd love my results next week, but looking through past exam cycles it seems that Minnesota always releases on/around day 40 which puts me on May 31st. Might even be later with Memorial Day being the 29th....

I do enjoy reading the speculation and assumptions though. My wife hates that I 'over-analyze' everything!

 

Yes, to clarify I was only refering to initial release day. Unfortunately not all states will be that same week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×