Engineer Boards

October 2019 Results Map

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My email was time-stamped at 12:31 pm, ET.  

FINAL VERSION       Since the question always comes up please consider including the times of release (in eastern) along with the state for future tracking purposes. Ple

I was so nervous when I gOt the email at 8:26 AM from NCEES.   I FINALLY PASSED THE PE STRUCTURAL AFTER TWO FAILED ATTEMPTS   I PASSED. HUG ME.    (STATE OF ARIZONA)

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Dumpster Slapper said:

I dont think this is about the score passing... especially in Michigan... I think it has something to do with meeting all requirements within a year of meeting the exam requirements.Michigan just changed over to this about a year or so ago, so this person may be the first to pass, yet not have 4 years experience and they may need to see how to handle it. Looking at nspe website, even after Michigan passed the deletion of getting approved to sit for the PE, It still days there should be 4 years before sitting for the exam.. unless its a typo... I am certainly interested to see how this plays out.. seeing as that I have a senior in college getting ready to graduate in civil and taking the FE... I dont want to advise her to take the PE if she have to take it again due to not having the experience beforehand or within a specific time frame...

• Like 2

I'd like to thank @ChebyshevII PE for helping me again with the map this year! While I was off in meetings, doing RL work, or triaging, he was PM'ing me the states as they rolled in. This map wouldn't have happened as flawlessly as it did without him. Please join me in thanking him for his help. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I'd like to thank @ChebyshevII PE for helping me again with the map this year! While I was off in meetings, doing RL work, or triaging, he was PM'ing me the states as they rolled in. This map wouldn't have happened as flawlessly as it did without him. Please join me in thanking him for his help. 

FD5435F4-2E13-4DDC-AD65-DA2E7CCB425D.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5