did you eat one of my fries? .. yes - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

did you eat one of my fries? .. yes

Uber Eats typically has the bag stapled shut so they can't get to your food. Also helps that a lot of the UE drivers use mopeds with an insulated box on the back (can't really access/smell the food while driving).

9 hours ago, NikR said:

All my uber eats orders came in a car, but the bag was stapled shut like you said.

And how do you know it was stapled before the Uber Eats dude picked it up or after he ate a few fries? 

18 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

And how do you know it was stapled before the Uber Eats dude picked it up or after he ate a few fries? 

No idea. Just like i never know if they spit in my order at a drive through. 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...

The boys still find it funny every time we drive by the Golden Corral because their marquee out front advertises that they now have doordash.  It's Golden Corral...do you eat what they bring you and then have them go get more when you're done?

• Haha 2
On 8/23/2019 at 9:05 AM, jeb6294 said:

The boys still find it funny every time we drive by the Golden Corral because their marquee out front advertises that they now have doordash.  It's Golden Corral...do you eat what they bring you and then have them go get more when you're done?

No, because by the time the driver would come back with round two, you can't answer the door because you're already on the toilet.

• Thanks 1
  • fudgey 1