GEORGIA - RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

GEORGIA - RESULTS

Guest gtengineeer

Seriously, has anybody heard anything about when GA will release their results?

I haven't heard, but last years date was 6/23/2006. Previous years were a bit earlier. You could try calling the board? Until then I guess we are :reading:

it sucks.

Oops. I just realized that you're probably sorting the list numerically and watching them add names...nevermind.

They are up to PE032199 F's

Yep search for PE03219 or PE0322 and then sort by number to see it get added.

I hope they don't take a lunch break

Guest mellis

i didn't pass....1st time @ the structural test....sucks...guess i'll have to try it again. sure hope the next time around there is not as much highway/bridge stuff.

Ah, the agony of the wait; seems like just yesterday. Good luck to all. Congrats to those who pass. :brickwall:

To those who don't pass, please consider this: you have 4 or so good months to study before trying again and the NEXT time you go through the agony of the wait, it will be during the December holidays - you'll be able to start drinking RIGHT AWAY when you get your pass notice instead of having to wait for work to let out, AND you'll have until the new year to sleep it off! None of this mid-week stuff. If that's not positive motivation to try again, I don't know what is. :mail-296:

Ok, I'm pretty nervous right now. I can't bear looking it up...This is my 3rd time taking Elec-Power. I think I'm going to wait till I get home before looking...That way I can take a drink before looking, so it can soften the blow a little.

Besides its taking forever just to bring up the page here at work.

Archived