• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: PE Power and FE Electrical and Computer Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCA

Reaction score
I am selling the following material for the PE Power and FE Electrical and Computer exams.  I live in the Houston area and would be willing to meet.  PM me with offers, willing to discount for purchasing all or multiple items.  Will accept PayPal, please include transaction fee in payment. 

PE Power Exam Material

Power Reference Manual, Camara ($220 + Shipping) Like New

The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam, Graffeo ($75 + Shipping) Good Condition

Complex Imaginary P.E. Electrical & Computer Power Practice Exam Volumes 1-4 Complete Set 2nd Edition ($100 + Shipping) Good Condition

Complex Imaginary P.E. Electrical & Computer Power Electrical Code Drill Book 2nd Edition ($30 + Shipping) Like New

NCEES PE Electrical and Computer Engineering Power Practice Exam ($30 + Shipping) Like New

FE Electrical and Computer Material

FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual, Lindeburg ($35 + Shipping) Good Condition, Online code has been used.  

FE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #1, Asghar ($35 + Shipping) Like New

Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam (400 Practice Problems) , Asghar ($35 + Shipping) Good Condition

NCEES FE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam ($30 + Shipping) Like New

PE Material.jpg

FE Material.jpg

Update on the items still available.  PM me with an offer.

PE Power Exam Material

Power Reference Manual, Camara ($220 + Shipping) Like New

The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam, Graffeo ($75 + Shipping) Good Condition

Complex Imaginary P.E. Electrical & Computer Power Practice Exam Volumes 1-4 Complete Set 2nd Edition ($100 + Shipping) Good Condition

Complex Imaginary P.E. Electrical & Computer Power Electrical Code Drill Book 2nd Edition ($30 + Shipping) Like New

NCEES PE Electrical and Computer Engineering Power Practice Exam ($30 + Shipping) Like New

FE Electrical and Computer Material

FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual, Lindeburg ($35 + Shipping) Good Condition, Online code has been used.  

FE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #1, Asghar ($35 + Shipping) Like New

Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam (400 Practice Problems) , Asghar ($35 + Shipping) Good Condition

NCEES FE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam ($30 + Shipping) Like New

Back