NCEES Survey - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

NCEES Survey

16 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

Ouch. Receiving a survey from NCEES has historically been proven to not be good with regard to exam results. :(

Hmmm. Isn't the correlation to whether and/or how one ANSWERS the survey?

This survey is basically your exam day experience. You only have so long to complete it.

I had a major problem with our chief proctor; however, I didn't submit it out of fear it would be held against my score.

Next door to our exam room was a large auditorium. They were sound checking for a rock concert that night and kept blaring music through the partition wall. Then the forklift started moving equipment around and you could hear the beep beep of the forklift in reverse. I guess the driver went for a smoke break because he left it in reverse for 15 minutes. The proctors passed out earplugs and tried to get them to quit to no avail.

I answered mine honestly with the hopes that if I failed they would bump my score up a few points to pass. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why I passed. I figured it would probably be a good idea for them to not to schedule a rock concert in the same building on the same day. Even if the event time is staggered.

Like @TWJ PE wrote, the survey is only open for a short time. I say get those punches in while you can to make it a better experience for the next poor guys. But if you are rude and threatening, I would not expect any divine intervention.

I got that email this morning and I answered the questions. In real world that is just a survey. Nothing more nothing less. It is impossible to correct all papers and answer sheet so fast then release just to whom passed or failed. This is just a humor rather than anything else. 

Wonderful... I just put down on the survey that I was annoyed by one of the proctor's Siri feature that kept going off while they played with their phone during our exam. Deduct 80 points from my score. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:03 PM, Jmcc06 said:

I know there was a rumor going around last exam, that everyone who passed received some sort of survey...

Hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

The survey from the Spring that appears to have been sent out to individuals who registered and passed either Civil - Water Resources or Environmental is below, but survey wasn't sent out until after results had been released to states.

IMG_9976.PNG