The Automotive Thread - Page 184 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

& probably some part has to be lack of enforcement? - when we make the drive from Denver to South Dakota you have a 0-1% chance of seeing a lawdawg on the road.  Even in Colorado its next to nothing - I think when you have close to 0% chance of seeing a cop it makes some people drive really stupid = accidents that waste everyones time.

Even driving in Atlanta shitty traffic due to all the NE'ers moving down like locust, I would rarely make a commute and not see the po po...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tractor Update: Finally got a little bit of decent weather to support cleaning, blasting, and painting.  We had two nice days last week before the weather turned back to crap so we shifted the sc

Well i did it.  She has a few minor issues, but this is by far the coolest thing i have ever owned.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

& probably some part has to be lack of enforcement? - when we make the drive from Denver to South Dakota you have a 0-1% chance of seeing a lawdawg on the road.  Even in Colorado its next to nothing - I think when you have close to 0% chance of seeing a cop it makes some people drive really stupid = accidents that waste everyones time.

Even driving in Atlanta shitty traffic due to all the NE'ers moving down like locust, I would rarely make a commute and not see the po po...

Damn GA cops camping out on the overpasses...

VA may be the worst though.  I think you can hit a golf ball from anywhere on the highway and have it land on a trooper.