You killed my mother's dog!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
Slow news day in the Mariana Islands:

Man allegedly beats up veterinarian over dog's death

Even funnier considering at least 33% of the population actually eats dogs here:

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Man allegedly beats up veterinarian over dog's death

A man allegedly beat up a veterinarian outside his clinic in Chalan Lau Lau over the death of a dog.

The Office of the Attorney General has charged Jeremy Togawa Sasamoto with assault and battery, and disturbing the peace.

The victim, Dr. Edgar Gordon Tudor, reportedly sustained a cut above the left eye that required several stitches during treatment at the Commonwealth Health Center.

According to court documents, the assault happened outside the Paradise Island Veterinarian Animal Hospital on Oct. 29.

Detective Jackson Jack stated in his report that, as Dr. Tudor was closing up for the day, he heard a loud banging coming from the animal hospital's window glass.

A man approached the front door, prompting Tudor to go outside. The man confronted the victim: “Do you know who I am? You killed my mother's dog!”

The man then grabbed Tudor by the collar and punched him on the face. During the struggle, the doctor fell to the ground.

The suspect fled after seeing some people coming out of neighboring offices.

Detective Jack said that last Dec. 24 a witness and Tudor identified the suspect in a photo lineup as the 36-year-old Sasamoto.

I can only imagine the look of terrier on that vet's face. He probably didn't even have time to paws and assess the situation before the guy decked him.

I'd expect this during the dog days of summer when everyone feels a little crazy but not in the winter.

The mother was probably a bitch anyways.

I think a legitimate defense at this point is pretty far-fetched, but I'm sure the defense attorney is chasing his tail looking for something. I'm sure they'll try for an insanity plea, but they're barking up the wrong tree on that one.

Back