Yep, this sh*t again

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you can thank mike for that too.

Thyme test

Last edited by a moderator:
You can test it here Matt (just to prove I'm not going crazy). And yeah, Mike has a way of ruining the fun for the rest of us...gotta love him.

There must be a fox in your computer.

If Knight hacked me, can he override the admin privileges and let me install Matlab before messing with other stuff?

F mathlab, I want mathcad!

Actually we would talk about the meaning of life, moon landings, and pencil marks. That'll get things moving.

F mathlab, I want mathcad!

Used mathcad at my old job after using it extensively during grad school. I remember sitting through the brown bag (it was new software at that company) thinking this lady doesn't have an f'n clue what she's talking about.

I loved mathcad in school. My current job doesn't even really require a calculator, nevermind mathcad.

Mike, any good yoga pants sightings?

no, surprisingly not. I took my daughter to a girls gymanstics bday party yesterday. I thought for sure I would have seen something. no milfs, no yoga pants. fail

no, surprisingly not. I took my daughter to a girls gymanstics bday party yesterday. I thought for sure I would have seen something. no milfs, no yoga pants. fail

Explains why you need a beer...or 12.

you should have made a scene and left with the gift you brought.

039_41045.jpg

Does this count as three characters?

Judging by Suzanne Somers' shirt, she might count as three all by herself.

Where is eg? She usually adds quality to these things.

There must be a fox in your computer.
:Chris: There is no spoon...

If Knight hacked me, can he override the admin privileges and let me install Matlab before messing with other stuff?
Pretty easy to give yourself admin. Just depends on how strict/observant your IT group is. ;)

Matlab > Mathcad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back