AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim Starting April 11, 2021 - Limited Seating

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting April 11, 2021.
The class provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence. See Class Testimonial

For more information, please visit aei-california.com
  • Over 56 hours of live interactive webinars. Please see Class Schedule.
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included.
  • Weekly homework, four workshops and three mini-exams
  • Five full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 180 days from the first day of live webinars, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat
  • Fees : $525
Unlike other review courses out there; the subject matter approach was to master the fundamentals of the material rather than memorize where to use what formula. Ahmed was a coach and an instructor, always there to explain and encourage. The personal attention paid to each student taking the course was unlike anything I 've ever seen. Simply put, if you are willing to focus and work with Ahmed to learn the seismic analysis of buildings, take this class and feel confident knowing you will be passing the exam. Thanks again Ahmed for all your help.

ROSS H.
Chicago, IL

Great class, well presented by a professional instructor. Ahmed provided me (25 years out of school, Civil Engineering P.E. licensed in a number of eastern states) with a thorough training in seismic analysis. I had to dedicate the time for the classes and the homework while managing a Civil Engineering office. This class gave me the knowledge required to pass. Thank you very much for your great class.

ANDREW F.
Highland Mills, NY

I have studied under many professors, yet the skills of Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim to provide delivery of lectures and consultation combined with his textbooks for study of Seismic Principles are unsurpassed. Thanks to his excellent course and exceptional teaching skills, I now have a good and through knowledge of seismic principles. I highly recommend that anyone who is preparing to take the California Seismic Principles Examination should enlist the service of Ahmed’s class.

DAVID E.
Canton, GA

Back