Woo...I just bought tickets to New Zealand...:)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwire

Reaction score
But cost me pretty pennies! .....

will be staying in Brisbane for a day too and Hawaii for day....

Last edited by a moderator:
super jealous...that is the one place I would love to go back to...and I don't like repeat vacationing.

if south island and anywhere near christchurch, I can give you the name of an amazing tour companies. We did some offroading and fjording through the countryside and had an amazing picnic lunch at a sheep farm.

where in new zealand? north or south island
Auckland, so north island. My brother lives there

if south island and anywhere near christchurch, I can give you the name of an amazing tour companies. We did some offroading and fjording through the countryside and had an amazing picnic lunch at a sheep farm.

PM me the info. May be going there too who knows..my brother went to Canterbury University

super jealous...that is the one place I would love to go back to...and I don't like repeat vacationing.

Ya but cost pretty pennies...I guess to celebrate my passing of PE LOL

cool! hopefully spending some time underwater? Like Scuba not - plane under water ;)

cool! hopefully spending some time underwater? Like Scuba not - plane under water ;)
maybe without the plane would be nice but great white scared me!

My brother place is 15 min from the beach

This makes me want to go back to Australia. Such an awesome vacation and I would go back in a heartbeat. We toured Sydney, the Gold Coast, Queensland, Great Barrier Reef (Caines), and a slew of others. Didn't quite make it down to Brisbane though would have liked to.

This makes me want to go back to Australia. Such an awesome vacation and I would go back in a heartbeat. We toured Sydney, the Gold Coast, Queensland, Great Barrier Reef (Caines), and a slew of others. Didn't quite make it down to Brisbane though would have liked to.
i will be at Brisbane on the way back for a day or so..my buddy lives there

Woo...I just bought tickets to New Jersey. I guess that doesn't have quite the same kinda ring to it.

Back