WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can all verify Sparkette's info ourselves now (thanks for getting this for us Sparkette!).

Checked the PCS website for Wisconsin and they have the following message posted:

[SIZE=14pt]RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/22/10. RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX. [/SIZE]

We can all verify Sparkette's info ourselves now (thanks for getting this for us Sparkette!).
Checked the PCS website for Wisconsin and they have the following message posted:

[SIZE=14pt]RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/22/10. RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX. [/SIZE]
Wow, thanks for the update ChemORME! Anybody getting anxious yet?! I sure am. :blink:

Got my letter today and I passed - whoo hoo! :mf_bounce8:

Now...what's the next step? Anybody know? I did check my application status online - still shows the test wasn't completed and I'm unsure what to do from here. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back