Who passed the FE!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:multiplespotting: congrats dudes, still waiting on MI results here

I passed the FE exam too. The results can be obtained by email on the eles website. Took the exam in Ohio

oh men, I emailed my state board today and they said I wont be able to get it until end of january. :waitwall:

I passed. Not bad for an electrical 2.5yrs out of school with <40 hours of prep!

I was SURE I was going to pass at lunch when I felt confident I had 80%+ of the AM correct (calculated, matching answers). After the PM session I didn't even think about it again because I KNEW I had it with the same results. Today, opening the email from NCEES my chest tightened up and I got worried! HA!

Now it is time to think about PE in Oct 2010.

BTW, you need to log on to (upper left corner) the NCEES page to get results! No default email.

Nice work folks!

oh men, I emailed my state board today and they said I wont be able to get it until end of january. :waitwall:
sorry to hear that Pinoy, i'll be prob end of Dec :waitwall:

As of today (12/18/2008) I haven't received my FE passing letter yet and I have to wait until next year because I lived in NY. I have a question that do all states pay the same application fee and scheduling fee for the exam?

Goodluck! Do you still need it???
the good luck? Hells yes! :D

As of today (12/18/2008) I haven't received my FE passing letter yet and I have to wait until next year because I lived in NY. I have a question that do all states pay the same application fee and scheduling fee for the exam?
No. Some states, MI in example, have no state fee to sit for FE - the only payment is to NCEES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed. Not bad for an electrical 2.5yrs out of school with <40 hours of prep!
I was SURE I was going to pass at lunch when I felt confident I had 80%+ of the AM correct (calculated, matching answers). After the PM session I didn't even think about it again because I KNEW I had it with the same results. Today, opening the email from NCEES my chest tightened up and I got worried! HA!

Now it is time to think about PE in Oct 2010.

BTW, you need to log on to (upper left corner) the NCEES page to get results! No default email.

I presume you are talking about your state board website, because I cant find anywhere to log onto at NCEES.org

I'm waiting on Texas results. Congrats to All!!!

No. Some states, MI in example, have no state fee to sit for FE - the only payment is to NCEES.

Why NY or CA need to pay more but less service (lateness)? Same thing as the transportation problems in NY(MTA).

The waiting time is killing me! The only Christmas and New Year wish which I have is that I passed the FE and PE exam another 2 years from now. I need to get my PE license for the higher salary. I will buy the house and other expensive items after I passed. (Is this helping the economic?)

yeah, looks like probably next Friday at earliest for direct mail states, its only been 8 wks - I ain't helpin the economy, cuz it sure as hell ain't helpin me, no matter what initials I tack on. . .

Back